Thursday, February 19, 2009

Clicks? Am I Click-y?

Ok, so how many of you have groups of friends that have nothing to do with another group of friends? Is that kind of strange? Do I have multiple personalities???? Am I "clicky"?

I have my family-friends, the motorcycle "gang", my high school peeps (only 2 but they still count), and then my forumities. If they are all my friends, then why are they not friends with each other? I guess the lines do cross now and then but for the most part they do not. And, I'm not sure I want them to.

My family and family-friends are the people in my life that have always been there ~ no matter what. Yeah they do piss me off from time to time but it doesn't matter. They're my family and I will be by their side till the end. They will be beside me, or I will kill um'. Ok, not reallly but you get what I'm saying.

Then you got my school peeps...like I said, only two but I love them to death. They kinda fit in with the description of my family-friends but yet they are in a catatgory of their own because they don't ever interact with the ff'ers. We spent many good times together and even though we don't talk or see each other much anymore, the good times pick up right were they left off when we do get together. It's great!

The motorcyle "gang". I like the word gang cuz it makes me feel so bad - hahaha. Anyway, these are the people that I spend most time with. A few them of them are actually in the ff catagory but I also see them at the club. We all have the love of riding our motorcycles in common and also the love of life. We live to the fullest and enjoy every moment we have together. They are the people your parents warned you about. They also are the people that would literally give you the shirt off their back, the last dollar in their pocket, and would (if truely necessary)lay down their life for you. No doubt in my mind that is true. You couldn't ask for a better group of people to call your friends.

Then there is my forumities. Ok, I'm sure you are asking what the hell is a forumity? Well, they are a group of friends that are, for the most part, non-existant. Non-existant to all of the other groups that is. To me, they are very real. I probably "talk" with them more than any other group I've mentioned. But, I've only ever really met a couple of them. No, there are NOT imaginary (at least not some of them, ha). They are my St. John internet friends. I AM NOT CRAZY. It all started out innocent enough when a few years ago I was looking at STJ stuff on the internet and found this forum. It's basically just a group of people from all over the world who talk about their love for STJ (and other stuff). If a newbie (new member) finds their way to forum, they can ask questions and all of us give them answers. That simple. Well, over the years you get to "know" these people. They become your friends. It's kind of strange but who cares. It's fun and I love um!

So my question is, when we're in high school we are part of "clicks". What about when your an adult. Are they still clicks? Or, do we as adults just realize that we can hang out with whomever we like?

No comments: