Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Circus is in Town


I know it's been a while but here's a story for ya....Last night I went with Ed, Lisa, Dawn, Brian & Denise, and Mike and Lisa to Al's. For those of you who don't live around here, Al's is our local Strip Club.

It wasn't just an ordinary night at Al's. Lil' Sassy Cassy was the feature. Who you ask? Well, Lil' Sassy Cassy is a Midget Stripper. That's right a little person - who strips. All 2' 10" of her.

I like little people. They make me laugh. I have found through all of this that a lot of people are scared of little people. I guess they are kind of like clowns, you either love them or hate them. I "heart" midgets.

Anyway, I couldn't wait to go see Lil' Sassy Cassy and even invited all my peeps to come with. I was counting down the hours. Then the time came.....

We arrived at Al's and I proceeded to piss of the door lady. She just wasn't in a good mood I guess (It was her birthday). She called the bouncer on me to which I promptly had to bat my eyelashes and do some esplanin'. He let us in.

We found a spot at the corner bar and waited. I was impatiently waiting while the Captn' and Cokes were flowing. Then it was SHOW TIME!

Lil' Sassy came out on stage and I almost died. I just stood there with my girls (they guys were hiding back at the bar) with my mouth open in amazement. It wasn't funny. Well, maybe a little but not really. It was kind of disturbing.

Please read her height above (2' 10"). Now get a tape measure and check that out. I've seen plenty of midgets before. They usually come up to your waist or a little higher. She 2' 10". She looked like a baby. Like a tiny child. She was running around on the stage doing cartwheels, humping the floor, shoving her ass in guys faces and she looked like a baby girl. DISTURBING!!! The best vision I can give you is the Ohga Chaka Baby. Do you remember the Ohga Chaka Baby from Ally McBeal? That's shat she looked like!

There were two things that were funny: 1) When she climbed the pole. She climbed it with her legs straight out and her feet on the pole. She looked just like a money. She was up that pole in 3 seconds flat. She's an excellent climber! and 2) Denise. Denise decided to give Lil' Sassy Cassy a dollar. She put it down her shirt and Cassy got it with her teeth! Now that was funny - or disterbing...I'm not sure.

Anyway, soon Cassy was done. Her show was over - THANK GOD! I never want to see that again. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I went. I truely believe that everyone should spend $12 to see a midge strip just once before they die. I have done so. Cross it off my bucket list!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll bet you anything that i'm many time's more disturbed than you are. I went to high school with cassie. And before that i met her at a church family camp, and even gave her a shoulder ride once so her little legs wouldn't get tired.

Now i would never even consider doing that. I don't even ant to think about where those little legs have been, much less any other part of her body... ughhhh.