Thursday, November 20, 2008

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog. I guess I'm starting this dumb thing for the same reason other bloggers do....so I don't have to send 20 e-mails a day telling people what's going on in my life. I'm going to put it all out here and you can read it if you want. You'll have to forgive my spelling and grammar....I'm not exactly know to be the best at it.

I guess I should tell you all a little about myself....My name is Michele and I snagged the best man in the world! Really, I did! His name is Ed (Slick to his buddy's) and he is my best friend. I have two girls, Molly who is 17 and Lillie who is 5. I will tell you more about my family in the days to come. I have a job that I like. I also have some of the best friends a girl could ask for. I spend my free time riding my motorcycle ('08 Night Rod Special) or vacationing in St. John USVI. I'm a lucky girl:)

That's it for today. More soon come.....XOXO

3 comments:

jdeere1 said...

I LOVE IT!! Welcome to the blog world! Can't wait to read more!
Love ya!
Kelly

Deb and Jay said...

Alright!! You did it. Now lets see some fun posts!!
Deb

Rick Garvin said...

Fluffy!