Friday, November 21, 2008

Hubby



Ok, so here's the story of hubby and I......I first met Ed when I was 15 years old. We went to different schools but knew a lot of the same peeps. He was CUTE as hell and had a really hot car (a red '73 Camaro with "Running Wild" across the tail fin). I was in teeny-bopper looovvveee.

We dated a couple times and he asked me to his junior prom. I went out and bought my first prom dress. It was pink satin and lace, tee-length, with a lace V between the boobies so he could see some cleavage. I even started wearing my contacts (which I hated) so that I didn't have 4 eyes for the prom.

The week of the prom came and out of the blue, the love of my life dumped me. I still think to this day that he is the only boy that ever broke up with me. Anyway, he wouldn't tell me why and it was just over. I cried. A lot.

This is where the story gets a little complicated. He has his side and I have mine. The following are the stories. You can decide who you believe:

His: He says that he broke it off because he "heard" that I was cheating on him. Several days later, he was at the mall and some big freak walked up to his car and punched him right in the face and said it was from me. He swears to this day that I sent a hit man out for him. Who me???

Mine: He never did tell me why he broke up with me so I was clueless and crying. I was NOT cheating on him (not that I remember anyway) and didn't deserve this. I had friends who loved me. They took matters into their own hands. I had nothing to do with the hit. Beside, my best friend ended up wearing MY dress to the prom. Jack-Ass!!

Fast forward 16 years. I was married and had Molly. My neighbor comes over one day and tells me that I need to meet the guy who just moved in behind us. She tells me that she knows his family and that he is a really nice guy. She also gives me the scoop that he spent the last 8 years in the Army, was married but now divorced, and so on. You know how nosey neighbors gossip. So, we walk over to the fence and she starts to introduce us but I immediately know exactly who he is. He knew me too (I think?).

Long story short...I ended up divorced and married to the man that almost got away. My love, my best friend, my baby.


That's it for today. More soon come....XOXO

No comments: