Friday, December 5, 2008

The BIG 18!!!!


At 7:58 tonight my first born child turned 18 years old. I'm so happy for her. I'm so sad for me. She's an adult. She's going to leave me. Why is it that when you finally start to like your kids, they leave you?

From left to right...Devo (Macy's man), Molly, Macy Chica, Mike (Molly's Stud), and Joshua Rabik.

We're going midnight bowling. In the dark. The pins and ball glow. I can't wait:O

UPDATE: Bowling last night was actually a lot of fun. Besides the goofs above, Molly's big sister Desi and her fiancee Ben came. I will admit to the world that Ed beat me at something. That's right ~ all 3 games. But after 3 Malibu and Coke's and 6 Purple Shooters, I didn't care:)

1 comment:

jdeere1 said...

HAPPY EIGHTEENTH MOLLY!
Love--Bart, Kelly, Tori & Cody!!